Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Shameless Promotion





I made my more-or-less-annual visit to California in September to see Amber and Greg and their adorable children.

One of those children is a skilled builder of Lego models, including ones he designs himself.  During my last visit he was building steamships.  An impressive Titanic about a yard long and another one whose name escapes me.

This year he is into Star Trek, a passion we share, along with every other member of both of our families.

He made a YouTube video showing his re-creation of the Enterprise, NCC-1701.  Click on this link, or the same link under the picture above, to watch it.

And he would LOVE it if lots of people viewed it and hit the like button.

So that's exactly what I am asking you to do.  Watch the video.  Hit the "like" button.

Hit "subscribe" also if you want to see music videos from his dad's band, Cuddlefish, who seem to be channeling my generation (60's rock was THE BEST btw).

Thanks for doing this if you do it and thanks for being a reader of my blog whether you do this or not!  I appreciate all of my readers and am grateful for you.

4 comments:

  1. your grandson is adorrrrrrable.
    I love the video
    I subscribed to your sons youtube bc I like 60s music too.
    I am so happy I found your blog again and I enjoy reading it.
    I am thankful for YOU too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is adorable. And pretty well spoken for a guy his age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked! Love little boys and legos! I was woken on many a morning by the sounds of little hands digging through bins of legos. Stepped on my share too, barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute grandson. I'm sure he'll get his 100 likes.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from all of you who want to talk about sewing and sewing machines!