Monday, May 22, 2017

Upgrade to blog, bigly*. This is YUGE!!!*


Take a look up at the top there.  Under the blog title and motto. But above the Follow By Email link.

I have organized all the earlier posts that have information about restoration and repair!  Been wanting to do this for a long time.

This blog just became a lot more useful and easier to use!  Or so I hope, at least.


--------------
*If bigly and yuge are not in your vocabulary, I'm guessing you live in a civilized country.  Possibly one with health care for all of its citizens.  Maybe even a decent educational system.  Etc., etc., etc.


6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do this with my blog, but, I'm so tech UN-savvy, that I've been afraid to try it. Maybe one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers. I've done this recently, it took forever, and I don't have a tenth of the useful information you do.
    Thank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it I love it I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from all of you who want to talk about sewing and sewing machines, so please leave a comment. I will be approving all the posts before they go public. This will weed out all the people who just want to sell you something. Or worse, capture you and use your info for nefarious purposes.