Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Workshop up on Facebook



the first four minutes are spent resolving technical problems and just waiting for the right moment to begin.  Content starts right at 4:00 minutes.

Last night's Repair Cafe TV workshop was streamed live on Facebook and you can watch the recording at the link above.  If I had known about the Facebook option in advance I would have told you!  But this is a new venture as a result of the pandemic and we are making it up as we go along.

We had over 100 viewers and I thank each and every one of you who did, or will, watch it!  I had an absolute blast and especially enjoyed the audience Q & A.

I don't think Facebook recordings last forever.  I know a concert I missed disappeared within a week.  This will go up on YouTube and I'll also let you know when that happens.

I could see some of the comments at the bottom of my screen, although much of the time I was just focusing on not messing up my own content delivery.  I did seem some familiar names though, from this group, from the NC TOGA group, and from my students and friends!  Thanks to everyone for the warm reception!

Love you all!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from all of you who want to talk about sewing and sewing machines!